Imagine you have been asked to teach a small group of your peers about animal organs.
Create 10 multiple-choice questions to test knowledge of the structure and function of animal organs.
Address the functions of each of the following concepts in your test:
- Differences between asymmetrical, radial symmetry and bilateral symmetry.
- Differences between endotherms and exotherms.
- Definition and examples of epithelial tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of connective tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of muscle tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of nervous tissue. (provide 1 example)
Use the Physiology Test Template to complete this assignment.
Read the Writing Good Multiple Choice questions article on the Berkeley Lab Training website for tips on writing multiple-choice questions: http://training.lbl.gov/Resources/MultipleChoice.html
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.