Adult Education Providers Project
- Outline of Paper – 6 pages APA Format Introduction: Outline the purpose and structure of the paper and clearly explains the classification scheme of the agencies and the reason for the selection of these agencies in the project. Body of the Paper: Summary of Schroeder Type 3 and Type 4 Adult Education Providers 1) Identify examples of Schroeder’s Type 3 Adult Education Agencies/Providers. These type 3 providers/ agencies provide educational and non-educational services to their communities.
- Museum: Manitoba Museum Website: https://manitobamuseum.ca/about-us/
- Libraries: Winnipeg Public Library https://wpl.winnipeg.ca/library/ https://wpl.winnipeg.ca/library/well.asp
- Health and Welfare Agencies: BHF-Behavioural Health Foundation https://www.bhf.ca/about/ 2) Identify examples of Schroder’s Type 4 Adult Education Agencies/ Providers. Service adults specials interests such as the economic and ideology of special groups.
- Advocacy Group: Inclusion Winnipeg for people with intellectual disabilities https://inclusionwinnipeg.org/what-we-do/programs-adolescents-young-adults/
- Church: Oasis Church https://www.oasischurch.ca/our-story
- Voluntary associations: Royal Legions https://www.legion.ca/ Note: Provide a summary of the six agencies considering these and clearly outline why the agencies have distinctly different purposes: a) Their role /mission b) Who they serve c) The programs they offer d) How they deliver these programs e) Any other aspects you find interesting with these agencies. Conclusion: A concise summary of the project as it relates to adult education.