APPLYING AND SHARING EVIDENCE
This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 1: Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and significance related to evidence-based practice. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (PO 7 & 8)
Application and implications for practice come from the interpretation of meaning from research findings. Communicating and using research evidence is an expectation of a BSN graduate.
- Select and describe one of the conclusions from the required article from the Week 6 assignment that you found interesting and applicable to practice. Describe how you would apply the evidence to improve nursing practice. Explain your answer.
- Discuss ways you would disseminate research-based evidence; how would you share with your peers? Include your thoughts on why it is important for you to be involved in communicating and applying nursing research evidence.
In our first thread this week, we will be applying evidence to practice. Discuss one of the conclusions from the week 6 assignment articles. Would you apply evidence that was found? If the topic is outside of your area of practice, do you think that the conclusions present sound evidence?
We will also discuss how you might share evidence with your peers. Consider the information you found in the Week 3 Assignment. How would you share the research findings with your coworkers or administration?
I look forward to your posts! Paula
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If yes Order Similar Paper