http://niccs.us-cert.gov/ titled “Information Technology (IT) Security Essential Body of Knowledge (EBK): A Competency and Functional Frame-work for IT Security Workforce Development” for additional information necessary to complete this assignment.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Describe and apply the 14 areas of common practice in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Essential Body of Knowledge.
- Describe best practices in cybersecurity.
- Identify and analyze the role of the Chief Information Officer, Information Security Officer, and IT Security Compliance Officer in the context of cybersecurity.
- Compare and contrast the functional roles of an organization in the context of cybersecurity.
- Describe the corollary roles of security in an enterprise.
- Evaluate the ethical concerns inherent in cybersecurity and how these concerns affect organizational policies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cybersecurity.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.