Benchmarking and process mapping are two methods to measure quality True/False
1. If engineers determine that a product can be produced for less than its target cost then production of the product should not be undertaken?
2. Transfer pricing can create problems if a company division can sell its output outside the company rather than transfer its output to another division within the company?
3. The market price need not be included int he analysis of a transfer price if the semi-finished product can be purchased in a similar condition by the buying division.
4. Many traditional management information systems do not produce meaningful results for today’s business environment?
5. Benchmarking and process mapping are two methods to measure quality?
6. Quality in manufacturing simply means a product has to be dependable and free of defects?
7. Vertical analysis will result in common-size statements.
8. A 20 percent change in net sales will result in a 20 percent change in net income