For the first twenty minutes, using a visual presentation, you will present your Capstone project, summarizing the aspects of the project that were reported in the formal paper. POWERPOINT
Length: Powerpoint: 15-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
Title slide and reference slides in APA style. (at least 2 slides)
- Project Description (1 slide)
- Project Rationale (2 slides)
- Personal/Professional Expectations (2 slides)
- Project Goals (1 slide)
- Analysis of the Literature (4 slides)
- Procedure Findings (5 slides)
Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.