- Confidential matters should never be written in memos.
- When writing letters to patients on a computer, you can always trust the spell check in MS Word.
- Annotate means to read and highlight important words or phrases in the correspondence.
- Certified mail is used when it is necessary to prove that a piece of mail has been delivered
- A cover sheet is mandatory to ensure protection and verify receipt when sending faxes.
- A participating fee is the amount Medicare pays a non- contracted participating physician.
- A good office policy is to advise patients regarding financial matters.
- Another term for a multipurpose billing form is ledger card.
- The Act that describes collection practices is called the Final Debt Collection Act.
- Garnishment means attaching a debtor’s property or wages so money can be obtained to pay debt.
- Preparing daily bank deposits may be one of the chores handled by the administrative medical assistant.
- The ledger card is a chronological history of all financial transactions in a patient account.
- If a check endorsement says for deposit only. It has a full endorsement.
- When a colon or comma is used after the complimentary close, it is referred to as mixed punctuation.
- Fax machines are typically used more frequently than emails .
Superwriters.net is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Call us now: