Nutrition and Physical Fitness Plan
- Create a meal diary for yourself for one day. Create a healthy version of each meal and snack and an unhealthy version. Write a summary of the meal including the required elements listed. Include citations and references in APA format for any sources used. Answer the questions located below the tables.
|Healthy Meal Components||General health value (explain why these are healthy meals)||Total calories, fat, and other nutrients|
|Unhealthy Meal Components||General health value (explain why these are unhealthy meals)||Total calories, fat, and other nutrients|
- Discuss which meal diary is more reasonable for you when considering work and family schedules. (100- to 200-words).
- Is it possible to eat healthy meals when dining outside of the home (such as at your favorite restaurant)? Why or why not? Provide examples. (100- to 200-words).
- Create a physical fitness plan for yourself. List 3 physical activities, workout details, health benefits of the activity, and calories burned. Cite and reference any sources by using APA format. Complete the question below the plan.
|Activity||How many times per week? Length of workout?||Health benefits (cite sources!)||Number of calories burned|
- Should the calories burned in a workout be the primary concern when choosing a workout routine? Why or why not? Cite and reference the textbook using APA format in your response. (100-200 words)
- List References in APA format below: