Critique your article of choice using the Research Critique Rubric and following components:
- Identification of the research question/problem/hypothesis.
- Identification of topics explored in review of literature.
- Identification/definition of research methodology and design
- Description of subjects/participants in the study.
- Exploration of ethical issues and protection of human subjects.
- Data analysis.
- Discussion of findings.
- Use of additional sources from nursing journals.
- APA style (title page, abstract, citations and reference page).
- Demonstration of professional grammar and organization.
- The critique should be a scholarly written paper to include a 3-5 typewritten pages in length, excluding the title page, abstract, and reference page.
- Papers must be submitted in APA format with any direct quotes.
- Complete the critique with the use of outside references that adequately critique your article. An example of a valid outside reference would include your course text.
Review and use the Research Critique Rubric to critique your article.