Marketing is essential to the healthcare industry for branding and growing health systems. In this assignment, you will examine the impact of consumerism in choosing a primary care provider in Saudi Arabia.
Review the following article.
Al-Briek, A., Al-Barrak, A., Al-Johi, K., Al-Anazi, M., Al-Ateeq, M., & Masud, N. (2018). Factors that influence patients in choosing their treating physicians in the private sector in Saudi Arabia. American Journal of Public Health, 6(4), 173-181. Retrieved from http://www.sciepub.com/AJPHR/abstract/9231
Write a 5-6-page paper, not including the cover and reference pages, using the readings, research, and your knowledge of healthcare consumerism influencing marketing. Your paper should analyze the following substantive requirements:
● Describe what consumers are looking for in a provider in Saudi Arabia.
● Evaluate the data presented and any information that would be valuable that is not present in the study.
● Assess how healthcare consumerism plays (or should play) a role in the marketing strategy of provider facilities in Saudi Arabia
● Provide two recommendations on how to market the healthcare facility
● Recommend how to monitor the data to ensure your marketing approach is working.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements: Be 5-6 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages. Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines. Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external. Utilize headings to organize the content in your work. Zero plagiarism Morte Citation through the text The references not older than 5 years ago