the state is CA
- Determine your states practice environment color – green, yellow, or red.
- Discuss how your states is an independent practice or practice restricted state.
- Describe the prescriptive authority for your state.
- (For California Students) Review the CA Standardize Procedures requirement of NPs and discussion the meaning of Standardize Procedures (California BRN – Standardized Procedures Guideline) .
- (For States other than California Students) Identify one (1) barrier to practice and a strategy to address the removal of the identified barrier.
Review the American Association for Nurse Practitioners ‘State Practice Environment’ Map and determine your states color – green, yellow, or red.
Review a second time the Nurse Practice Act in your State for Advanced Practice to assist you in answering the questions in the discussion.
- Due: Saturday, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years