Acquiring health information systems requires astute leadership. An acquisition is migrating from one system to another. The imposition and realization of applicable standards, system requirements, legalities, finances, human resources, and need must all be considered before an acquisition can be successfully executed. Review the case, Acquiring an EHR System, from pages 215-218 of your course text. In a 300-word initial post, discuss the pros and cons of the case by addressing the following questions:
- What was the main concept of the case?
- Who was involved in the acquisition?
- What system was acquired?
- What were the identified positives (pros) with the acquisition?
- What were the identified negatives (cons) with the acquisition?
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If yes Order Similar Paper