- Explain how governmental policies related to the health and/or safety of the community affect the coordination of care.
- Provide examples of a specific policy affecting the organization or group.
- Refer to the assessment resources for help in locating relevant policies.
- Be sure influential policies include the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
- Identify national, state, and local policy provisions that raise ethical questions or dilemmas for care coordination.
- What are the implications and consequences of specific policy provisions?
- What evidence do you have to support your conclusions?
- Assess the impact of the code of ethics for nurses on the coordination and continuum of care.
- Consider the factors that contribute to health, health disparities, and access to services.
- Consider the social determinants of health identified in Healthy People 2020 as a framework for your assessment.
- Provide evidence to support your conclusions.
- Communicate key ethical and policy issues in a presentation affecting the coordination and continuum of care for a selected community organization or support group. Either speaker notes or audio voice-over are included.
- Present a concise overview.
- Support your main points and conclusions with relevant and credible evidence.
Superwriters.net is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Call us now: