- Explain how the Bible is unified in nature and what this unity accomplishes.
- Provide 2–3 specific theological beliefs that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention to how these beliefs unfold through the narrative of Scripture, demonstrating the unity and coherence of Scripture.
One point of clarification that may be helpful: The word belief in this assignment is essentially synonymous with the word doctrine.
- Using your theological examples, share what implications these examples provide man in relationship to God.
- Incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course resources.
- Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
- Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement. A summative, concluding paragraph must also be included.
- Use current Turabian format (or whichever corresponds to your degree program).