A. 300 Words each question with 1 reference each, total 600 words
1. Provide a high-level overview of the US health care system. Discuss how your personal worldview may influence your perspective on the healthcare system in relation to cost, quality, and access.
2. Discuss the commonalities and differences between individual and population health. Provide an example of each, along with a time when a provider would be concerned about both concurrently.
B. Separate Word Document
Write a 500 words addressing the following criteria:
1. Analyze the differences and similarities between health economics and other forms of economic study.
2. Choose a health care organization or entity (e.g., hospital, nonprofit medical clinic, physician office, pediatric specialty clinic, optometry office).
3. Describe the following economic terms in the context of the selected organization or entity: Scarcity, Opportunity Costs, Marginal Analysis, Supply and Demand, Competition, Efficiency, and Market Failure.
Use two or three peer-reviewed scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide 7th edition