First make a PowerPoint presentation of 7-8 slides not including title and reference slides with the information below 200-250 speaker notes .[separated from part 2]
A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
- Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
- How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
- Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
- How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
- Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
- How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 6 scholarly references
You will assume the role of “management consultant” (one who is hired from outside the organization—to remain objective—to analyze, strategize, investigate, and make suggestions on how to improve return on investment [ROI], production, efficiency, or make a team more effective [that is the one you will undertake]). You will use the slides that you already created in the last assignment with the new information to create a seamless, professional PowerPoint presentation that is to be presented to the organization’s management with the intention of giving critical analysis and strategy to make the improvements in the team.
Using the last assignment that you completed for me last time put together 14-16 slides (excluding title and reference slides) and speaker notes including the above information and the assignment PowerPoint presentation that you did 7/21/2014 with the information below
As teams progress, they pass through stages of development. You understand that being prepared with tools and techniques at each stage is important. There is a team forming that will take on a production line. You want to be ready to provide training and development resources for this team as soon as they start working together.
You research various team-development models and pick one model that you will use to determine team-building activities before the team members start working together. Develop a plan that addresses the following:
What will you do to prepare the team for working together before they start?
Discuss the training and development activities that you will use to build trust and productivity in the group once they start working together.
How will you measure whether trust exists within the team?
How will you measure the effectiveness of this new team in each of the early stages of 3, 6, and 9 months of them working together?
You must include a minimum of 8 scholarly references.
Make up an outline to include all of the information make sure that it has enough detail for other students to understand all details.