Identify the features of each model
Confirm these models with the course facilitator before you start. Steps:
1. Choose TWO models of development from a Maori perspective e.g
E Tipu Rea, or M?UI (one youth development).
2. Identify the features of each model.
3. Identify examples where the model has been put into practice in particular contexts (a minimum of one example per model).
4. On the basis of Steps 1-3, compare and contrast the two models.
5. Make your own judgments of the models and their applicability to youth development/health.
6. Present steps 1-6 in a written report. NOTE the Executive Summary should be written when you have completed the task.