Foundations Of Leadership Assignment: Moral Dilemmas – Choosing Between Two Rights
Moral Dilemmas – Choosing Between Two Rights
Overview: This week, we talked about the impact culture and ethics can have on individual and organizational performance.
For this assignment, you will analyze an individual who is faced with a moral dilemma in a movie. Instructions:
• Select a movie from the Movie Choice List found in this week’s Readings and Resources.
• Research several ethical frameworks.
o Use your readings from this week to help you select a framework and do a more in-depth study of that framework.
• Select one framework as a basis for your decision.
• Analyze the situation or individual in the movie using the chosen framework.
• Discuss the framework, your decision, and how it fits the ethical framework you used for your decision.
• Develop a clear introduction with a thesis, a body, and a conclusion. Focus on quality of writing, as opposed to length.
• Research and include at least one additional, credible reference from an outside source pertaining to the leader you chose.
• Use APA formatting for the cover page, citations, and the reference page. No abstract is required.