New and exciting Bio Assesment 5
The purpose of this assessment is to evaluate alternative energy sources and to understand that there are positives and negatives to the alternatives.
To begin this assessment, research a specific renewable source of energy. Then, in a 3–4-page report, outline the pros and cons of this method of energy production. To build your argument and support your evaluation, address the following:
- Identify and analyze the economic considerations (such as the cost per kilowatt for large-scale renewable energy source, costs of construction, and so forth) of using this method of energy production.
- What are the environmental benefits of this energy source?
- What are the environmental downsides, if any, to this renewable energy technology?
- Analyze the risks to human health associated with this technology.
- What conclusions have you reached with regards to this topic, and why?
Use the APA Paper Template (linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading) to format your report.
- Written Communication:Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: This report should be 3–4 pages in content length. Include a separate title page and a separate references page.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12-point, double-spaced. Use Microsoft Word.
- APA Formatting: Resources and in-text citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of Resources: You are required to cite a minimum of 2 scholarly resources. You may conduct independent research for resources and references to support your report. Provide a reference list and in-text citations for all of your resources, using APA format. You may cite texts and authors from the Resources