New and exciting Reading Research Literature (RRL) Worksheet
- Read over each of the following directions, the required Reading Research Literature worksheet, and grading rubric.
- Download and complete the required Reading Research Literature (RRL) worksheet (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Download or access the required article. The required article must be used. O’Connor, M., Tanner, P. , Miller, L., Watts, K., & Musiello, T. (2017). Detecting distress: Introducing routine screening in a gynecological cancer setting. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 21(1), 79-85. Retrieved from https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx? Links to an external site.
(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- You must use the grading rubric to ensure you are meeting all grading criteria of the worksheet.
- You are required to complete the worksheet using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREEby downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
- Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and in-text APA formatting.
- Submit the completed Reading Research Literature Worksheet to the Week 6 Assignment