New and exciting Research Article Analysis
- Make sure to read the following instructions very carefully and follow each one precisely. I recommend using the resources that are available on this page by following the links that are provided.
Resource: Grading Guide
This assignment allows you to practice your ability to be an effective consumer of psychological research.
Choose an article from this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Read the article in its entirety.
- Create an outline of the main points discussed in each section of the article. Model your main points of the outline, I., II., III., etc., to the ones shown on page 3 of the Sample Outline document. Include a title page and a reference page.
- Part 2
Write a 525- to 700-word analysis, using the outline you created, that includes the following:
- A summary of the article’s main points (1 to 2 paragraphs)
- An explanation of the type of information that is discussed in each section of the article (2 to 4 paragraphs)
- An explanation for why the article would or would not be considered a credible, reliable, and valid source (2 to 3 paragraphs)
- Make sure to include an introduction and conclusion by following the guidelines in Essay Fundamentals.
- Include a title page and a reference page.
- Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your completed assignment as two separate Word documents (the outline and the analysis).
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.