NEW AND INTERESTING-Article Critique
Write a three page article critique on the following:
Hurd, R. W. (2013). Moving beyond the critical synthesis: Does the law preclude a future for US unions? Labor History, 54(2), 193-200
Answering the following:
- What are the author’s main points?
- Do the arguments presented by the author support the main point?
- What evidence supports the main point? For example, if Tomlin’s thesis that the New Deal offered only a counterfeit liberty to labor is true, what effect does that have on employee morale?
- Briefly describe two collective bargaining strategies companies use when dealing with unions. How can these strategies affect employee morale?
- What is your opinion of the article?
Cite all sources used; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.