New And Precise Fire Prevention Unit 3 Reflection Paper
Essay Written Responses:
Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum essay response required.
· Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
o If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
· APA Information
o In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
o REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
o For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA
Text Book APA Citation:
Robertson, J.C. (2010). Introduction to fire prevention (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
Unit III Reflection Paper
For this assignment, you are asked to prepare a Reflection Paper. After you finish the reading assignment for this unit, reflect on the concepts, choose one, and write about it. Consider the concepts that you may not fully understand; what did not quite make sense? The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with the opportunity to reflect on the material covered in this course and to expand upon those thoughts. If you are unclear about a concept, either read it again, or ask
your professor about it.
This is not a summary. A Reflection Paper is an opportunity for you to express your thoughts about the material by writing about them.
The writing you submit must meet the following requirements:
· Be at least one page in length
· Include one historical change or event that had an impact on the current fire prevention practices.
· Include your thoughts about the concepts from this unit’s Reading Assignment
· Optional—through this Reflection Paper, consider brainstorming ideas about how you would increase the public’s awareness about the importance of reacting to a fire. Use your creative ability and consider ideas other than what the textbook has to offer.
Format your Reflection Paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism.