New And Precise MHR 6551 Training And Development Unit 1 Power Point Presentation
- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum essay response required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
- REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
- For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA
Course Textbook APA Citation:
Werner, J. M., & DeSimone, R. L. (2012). Human resource development (6th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western.
Unit II Power Point Presentation
Unit II PowerPoint Presentation
Course PowerPoint Presentations:
This course will utilize a building block approach to complete PowerPoint Presentations that you “build” as you complete unit assignments. The following units have presentations that can be combined at the end of the course and added to a professional portfolio: Unit II, Unit V, and Unit VI.
Unit II PowerPoint Presentation:
Select an HRD need that you would like to focus on for the series of PowerPoint Presentations. This HRD need should pertain to your current organization, but if circumstances do not allow, please feel free to use a volunteer organization or a personal HRD need as the subject for this project. Create a PowerPoint Presentation for senior executives that will serve as the initial step of the needs analysis process to include the following:
- Referencing the diagnostic, analytic, or compliance, determine the method for selecting a performance issue to be improved.
- Identify the stakeholders of the HRD need, describing their position and role as it relates to this project.
- Include a communication plan that describes the overall HRD and strategic planning process for the selected organization.
- Explain and establish the importance of scheduling, and outline a timeline for conducting needs assessment.
Your presentation should include 8-10 slides, including the title and reference slide, with speaker notes of no more than 100 words. Use your textbook to complete this assignment as well as supplementary sources from your research. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.