New And Precise Pros And Cons Of Biofuels
Pros and Cons of Biofuels
Your readings and required multimedia sources this week have provided background into life cycle assessment and biofuel production. Based on this information, you are to write a paper that discusses the pros and cons of biofuel proliferation in the United States. At a minimum, your paper should contain:
- An introduction that describes biofuel production and contains a thesis statement.
- A background of biofuels, including a description of the various types in use today.
- The environmental pros and cons of biofuel use. Tthis should contain some discuss of life cycle assessment.
- The economic pros and cons of biofuel use.
- Suggestions for policies regarding biofuel use that would maximize environmental and economic health.
- A conclusion summarizing your analysis.
Your paper must be three to five pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Additionally, you must use at least three scholarly sources to provide sufficient details of the topics listed above. All sources must be properly cited in text as well as on the reference page.
PLEASE USE ATTACHED RESOURCES AS WELL AS OTHERS. MUST CITE WITHIN WRITTEN MATERIAL. NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 3 PAGES