New And Prompting Benefits And Business At Aflac And LL Bean – Case Study 3
Case Study 3
This case study is focused on how 2 different companies use total rewards to support the organizations’ missions and values and achieve strategic outcomes. Select only 1 of the companies as the basis for your case study response. (This is not meant to be a comparison of the companies but an exploration of how 2 different companies use their compensation and benefits structures to achieve organizational outcomes). The paper must specifically address the following areas:
- How the company uses its own products or services to enhance the total compensation for its employees;
- The internal and external strengths and weaknesses identified and how the company responded to these factors from a total rewards perspective;
- Examples of traditional and non-traditional rewards and how they are used to meet organizational objectives;
- How the company aligns its benefits with its corporate values; and
- Recommendations regarding an expansion of the benefits programs offered at the company that would further align HR with the accomplishment of organizational goals and values.