New And Prompting Business Ethics- Deepwater Final Simulation Report
Follow and Answer all the steps and question with citation and reference NO PLAGIARISM.
I attach Materials Required
- Deepwater Student Handbook
- Reports of complete simulation rounds
Review the reports of your performance in all 8 regular rounds of the simulation. You will prepare a report describing your experience with the Deepwater simulation, including:
- A summary of your financial performance
- A discussion of the ethical challenges you confronted
- How you prepared your strategy and how you changed your strategy throughout the simulation.
- Your view on the effectiveness of Deepwater in learning about ethics in business.
The following rubric indicates those areas you should be focusing on in preparing your assignment, and how the instructor will weigh these components relative to one another.
% of Final Grade
a. Demonstrates evidence of preparing a realistic strategy for the simulation.
b. Confronted and incorporated the ethical issues presented in the simulation.
c. Revised strategy as necessary to incorporate the ethical issues.
d. Successfully navigated the simulation showing positive financial results.
e. Overall report supports the conclusions of the student’s simulation participation and results.
a. Uses language clearly and effectively
b. Information organized intelligently and holistically (i.e.
not simply answers to questions)
c. Proper introduction and conclusion to paper
Attention to Detail (15%)
a. APA Formatting (title, headings & references)
b. Spelling and grammar