New And Prompting Final Exam Case Study
Due Friday, December 1st
Final Exam Case Study, Columbia Custom Carpentry, which is attached below. The file name is HRMD 640 Final Exam.pdf. You are to answer all of the questions. Please ensure that your answers are complete. This assignment will be graded according to the Final Exam Rubric that is posted below.
There are files needed to complete this assignment (Please see attachment)
1. In your opinion, what is causing the turnover at Columbus Custom Carpentry? 10 points.
2. Are the assembly technicians overpaid? Explain. 10 points.
3. Are the craters underpaid? If so, why? Will they still be underpaid if the custom hand-work portion of their job is eliminated by the jig system? Explain. 15 points.
4. Given the case and market information, is the CFO position best aligned with that of an accounting manager, director, or a CFO? Explain. 10 points
5. Are there differences in pay that appear to be based on sex/race/ethnicity rather than performance or length of service? How so or why not? 15 points
6. Given your answers to the previous questions, how would you rectify the key issues within Columbus Custom Carpentry? What resources/references support your plan of action? 40 points.