Oakdale Case Study……
- Identify the important facts in the case study
- What decision(s) were made in the case study
- Do you believe the decisions were appropriate
- Discuss any alternative solution(s) to the problem and support those solutions with additional research (with similar cases)
- Make sure each section is labeled appropriately (Facts, Decision, Solution, Conclusion)
- Citation style: APSA, APA, Chicago
- All papers should use the following format: Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1” margins from left to right and top to bottom, double spaced, number pages, and include a title page.
Case Study Critiques
You will be required to write a critique of two case studies. Each case study critique will be between 3–5 pages in length, should discuss the major facts of the case, and should tell whether or not you believe the right decision(s) was/were made and why. The format of each case study critique should be as follows:
Please see the attached rubric for specific guidelines and grading procedures.