Tuberculosis (TB) rates have increased worldwide. A local prison facility has just completed their yearly TB screening of inmates and employees. The screening program resulted in identification of 3 inmates and 2 staff members with positive Mantoux tests. In your post:
- Discuss the associated causality, risk, and current rates of prevalence for Tuberculosis in your community.
- Explain the linkages between epidemiology and communicable diseases
- What placed these inmates at high risk for TB?
- Identify which government agency must be notified immediately.
- Discuss what would be the next nursing action for both those infected and not infected.
- Must include at least one nursing journal article in APA