OT EXEGETICAL COMMENTARY OF RUTH
Old Testament Interpretive Commentary of Ruth – Overview
- Title Page & Bibliography Grading Rubric (21.717 KB)
- Obadiah Example.docx (44.852 KB)
- OBST 515 and 520 Commentary Assignment_Graduate_Project_Grading_Rubric.docx (22.729 KB)
- Ruth Instructions (22.631 KB)
You will write a minimum of a 2500-word interpretive commentary on the Old Testament book of Ruth, in current Turabian format, that will include 4 major components:
- an introduction to the historical setting (approximately 200–300 words)
- an exegetical outline of the book (to provide structure for the commentary)
- an interpretive commentary on Ruth chapters 1–4 (approximately 500 words per chapter)
- a conclusion that supports at least 3 applications to the Christian life (approximately 300–500 words)
The documents that are attached provide instructions for the Interpretive Commentary on Ruth and an example of a similar assignment on the book of Obadiah. The example assignment is simply to provide a visual idea of what the Interpretive Commentary on Ruth might look like.
Submit your Title Page & Bibliography by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 2.
Submit your final Interpretive Commentary by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 7.
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If yes Order Similar Paper