Collaboration is essential to accurate diagnosis of the conditions under consideration in this week. For this week’s Discussion, you practice collaboration by working in a group on developing a “Parent Guide,” which will serve as a teaching tool for parents with children who have been diagnosed with a specific mental health disorder.
It is recommended that you make your project as attractive as possible and consider using the finished product as teaching tools for families that you will work with in your own practices.
· Analyze signs and symptoms of neurodevelopmental disorders
· Analyze the pathophysiology of neurodevelopmental disorders
· Analyze diagnosis and treatment methods for neurodevelopmental disorders
· Evaluate Parent Guides
To Prepare for this Discussion:
· Topic of disorder is Specific learning disorder
· Review the resources concerning your assigned disorder. (Specific learning disorder)
· Use your group’s Discussion Board to design and develop the Parent Guide before posting to the group wiki.
· Discussions instructions below.
Using evidence-based research, design and develop a Parent Guide for your assigned disorder including:
· Signs and symptoms (please concentrate on Signs and symptoms)
Provide a minimum of 1-2 academic references.