Personal Stress Management Plan and Paper
The goal of this project is for each student to establish a 5-6 paged plan to maintain at TW0-THREE effective personal stress management techniques. This paper will incorporate the stress management logs and reflections (newly acquired stress management skills), and create a long-term plan for stress management tools that have been effective for each individual.
A) Redo the Stress Management Assessment tests from Chapter 2 and compare your stress levels now to the beginning of the semester – is there a difference? Why do you think this is?
B) Stress Management Techniques
- State which stress management techniques you practiced that were most effective
- How you have been incorporating the stress management technique into your life (if it is something like working out, describe how you are being more mindful of it being a stress management technique rather than just a hobby or activity)
- The circumstances of practicing that stress management technique
- How you felt as a result of incorporating those stress management techniques into your life
- Two stress management techniques that you have not found helpful.
C) Create a long-term stress management plan with SMART Goals
-Utilize your new stress management techniques to make 2-3 SMART Goals for the next 6-12 months.
-SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based
Content, quality of writing, and grammar will be considered during grading.