Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal
Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal requirement.
Students are required to maintain weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to combine into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course. Each weekly entry should be a MINIMUM of 300 words to total a minimum of 3,000 words by the end of week 10. The journal is to be DOUBLE SPACED and should include both a cover page (title page) and reference page(S).
In your journal, you will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. The journal should address a variable combination of the following, depending on your specific practice immersion clinical experiences:
- New practice approaches
- Intraprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
Students will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Detail about my Practice hours
I have completed my practice hours from Good Samaritan Society; it is well-known and largest non-profit organization in North America. My topic as Nurses’ Turnover. Also, you can add in assignment below tasks that I used to do during my practice hours.
- Read morning reports and if find any changes we follow up with manage.
- Gather information about admission and discharge.
- Coordinate with Physical therapy manager and nurse practitioner about patient outcome and follow-up.
- Care conference with patient and their families
- Addition and discharge Audit.
- Meet with staff coordinator about staffing issue
- Validate daily progress note.
- Asking nurses to fill out questioner that include question about any real life changes, and job satisfaction.
- Perform Nurses interview related to patient care.
- Perform patient interview to ask about nurse quality care.
- Investigate retaliated to patient incident
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If yes Order Similar Paper