PROS-CON POSITION PAPER
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Lesson: Week 6; review Week 5 (organizational patterns)
- Link (Word doc): Pro-Con Position Paper Template
- Minimum of 5 scholarly sources (including at least two peer-reviewed sources)
Apply the following writing resources to your posts:
- Link (multimedia presentation): APA Basics (Links to an external site.) (Review this tutorial for formatting an APA paper and title page.)
- Link (multimedia presentation): Citing References in Text (Links to an external site.)
- Link (website): APA Citation and Writing (Links to an external site.)
For this assignment, you will submit a draft of your paper to your instructor for review. The essay draft should follow one of the two organizational patterns from the Week 5 lesson. Use the Pro-Con Essay Template (in Required Resources) to complete your draft.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 4-5 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 5 scholarly resources, including at least two peer-reviewed sources)
This activity will be graded using the Pro-Con Position Draft Grading Rubric. Instructors will be providing broadfeedback based on the designated rubric areas. You are expected to use this feedback, additional writing and APA resources, and revision and proofreading strategies to fully improve the essay for final submission.
Course Outcomes (CO): 7
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If yes Order Similar Paper