In the development of questionnaires, test constructors make choices based on the construct, or trait under investigation. Further, in the overall planning process, the choice of online surveys offers many advantages.
In a minimum of 200 words, respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast knowledge-based versus person-based questionnaires.
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis of the use of objective tests in comparison to open-ended tests for collecting data from a sample of individuals who best represent the population of interest. Use an example to illustrate your answer.
- Visit the Internet to locate websites for online surveys and choose one to highlight. In general, what are some of the strengths and limitations of using online surveys versus other types of surveys (e.g., face-to-face interviews, pencil-and-paper questionnaires, etc.)?
1. Cite all sources in APA format.
2. Attach a Turnitin.com Report.
3. Support Reasoning with Examples and Research.