1. Choose one of the following topics and write a 1,000-1,500 word paper summarizing the current psychological research on the topic. (Many of these topics are broad and you may choose to focus your research on a more specific area of the topic, such as focusing on when children show resiliency when dealing with divorce.)
2. Access the University Library so that you can find 3 research articles from peer-reviewed psychology research journals published in 2000 or more recently. This means the body of your paper must also have in-text citations for these 3 articles.
- Research articles must be from the year 2000 or newer.
- Older research articles will result in point deductions.
- Research articles must be from the psychology discipline.
- Do not use psychiatry journals or journals from other disciplies (nursing, geology, etc.) Points will be deducted for this.
3. Format your paper according to APA standards.
- Use Subheadings!
- An introduction and conclusion paragraph are required.
- Remember to include a properly formatted title and reference page.
- An abstract is NOT required.