Prepare this assignment as a 1,500-1,750 word paper using the instructor feedback from the previous course assignments and the guidelines below.
Revise the PICOT question you wrote in the Topic 1 assignment using the feedback you received from your instructor.
The final PICOT question will provide a framework for your capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
In the Topic 2 and Topic 3 assignments, you completed a qualitative and quantitative research critique on two articles for each type of study (4 articles total). Use the feedback you received from your instructor on these assignments to finalize the critical analysis of each study by making appropriate revisions.
The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT question.
Refer to “Research Critiques and PICOT Guidelines – Final Draft.” Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative in the structure of a formal paper.
Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change
Discuss the link between the PICOT question, the research articles, and the nursing practice problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance
Teacher’ s feedback
these are quantitative studies. Please complete a qualitative critique next week- using 2 qualitative studies. This is a worksheet, provided for you to gather your thoughts. The assignment is an APA paper. Please see the templates that I provided for your success in your welcome message in the individual forum and announcements. Also, your book is required for all assignments in this class- scholarly support takes a summary and makes it into a critique. Please reach out for questions.
with experimental research there is a control with dependent and independent variables. The researchers seek to identify, if this, then that. With non-experimental, the researchers do not manipulate anything- instead they are on a data search. They want to describe something, correlate one entity to another to increase their knowledge and understanding. Thanks for your post.
Use this document to organize the content from your four studies into your final draft.
Quantitative and Quantitative Studies
1. Summary of studies. Include problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research question.
How do these two articles support the nurse practice issue you chose?
1. Discuss how these articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
2. Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
Method of Study:
1. State the methods of the articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
2. Consider the methods you identified in your chosen articles and state one benefit and one limitation of each method.
Results of Study
1. Summarize the key findings of each of the studies into a comprehensive summary.
2. What are the implications of the four studies you chose in nursing practice?
1. Discuss two ethical consideration in conducting research.
2. Describe how the researchers in the four articles you choose took these ethical considerations into account while performing their research.
1. What are the anticipated outcomes for your PICOT question?
2. How do the outcomes of the four articles you chose compare to your anticipated outcomes?
© 2019. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.