Imagine you have been working for a health care organization for an extended period of time. It is clear that you have a wealth of information about the accountability and liability that individuals and organizations should be aware of. You have been asked to present to new employees to inform them of the importance of being an accountable individual in a health care organization.
Select a representative from the health care industry below who will represent the perspective of your presentation:
· Long-term care manager
· Physician’s front office manager
· Billing and coding manager
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that conveys the importance of accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations in the health care industry and in which you:
· Evaluate standards of care and potential liability for health care professionals and organizations.
· Evaluate the status of provider rights and responsibilities in the delivery of health care.
· Evaluate the state and federal statutory and regulatory enactments relative to patient rights and responsibilities.
· Evaluate various forms of health care fraud.
· Consider civil and criminal penalties associated with fraudulent activities.
Include a title slide; an introduction slide; and detailed speaker notes with 3 in-text citations of peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your information as fact and give credit to your sources; a conclusion slide; and references slide.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
MY PART IS: Evaluate various forms of health care fraud.
-Consider civil and criminal penalties associated with fraudulent activities
& THE INTRODUCTION
Try to summarize what we will be talking about with the intro. There should be a total of 3 slides not including the intro and reference.
We Chose “Long term care manager”