Step 2: Talk and interact with the children and record your observations.
For children 2 years old and above:
– Give the child drawing supplies (ensure drawing supplies are child-friendly)
– Have the child draw a picture.
– Have the child describe and explain the drawing.
– During the entire exercise make sure to jot down your observations regarding the child’s personality and behaviour
– Scan the child’s work and save it in his records
Use the form provided in the link below to record your observations: