ANSWER EACH FOUR QUESTIONS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE QUESTION.
- The psychological phases of disaster response provide a useful framework for behavioral health providers and other agency professionals and community members to understand the psychological and emotional transitions throughout the disaster recovery process.
- Below, identify and explain, with detail, a (one) disaster response phase.
- Select a disaster, either historic or modern day, and describe the selected psychological phase of disaster response exemplified in the chosen disaster.
2. Individuals present with physical complaints more in the case of chemical or biological events, these are often seen secondary to any psychological symptoms that may be present.
- Discuss the phenomenon (there is a name for it) that is described above and how effective disaster behavioral health methods can be used to mitigate the strain on resources in disaster response circumstances when such presentations emerge.
3. Discuss the roles of risk and protective factors in disaster resilience as they are advanced in resiliency theory. Explain the most notable differences that might be observed in disaster response situations by behavioral health providers applying ideals of resiliency theory. Share your thoughts on whether resiliency theory offers an enhanced approach to disaster recovery for most communities.
4. Social support is a critical element in the disaster recovery process for each affected individual. Indeed, social support serves as a significant protective factor against PTSD and other psychological effects of disaster.
- Discuss the concept of the social support network and its importance to the larger community following a disaster event.
- How do benefits of the social support network compare to those of the social support seen at the individual level?
BOOK: Behavioral Health Response to Disasters by Julie Framingham / USE FOR ASSISTANCE
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
ANSWER ALL FOUR QUESTIONS WITH 200 WORDS
SUMMARIZE IN OWN WORDS/ONLY 2 IN TEXT CITATIONS FOR EACH QUESTION
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
2-3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES REFERENCES FOR EACH QUESTION
*****YOU will accurately completes EACH essay question with accurate, detailed response, supporting statements providing context, includes scholarly sources in-text and formats essay as required.
*****Work is presented in a logical and coherent way. Writing is clear, articulate, and error free. APA FORMAT is used correctly in all element.