Volunteer Site Information Presentation
of this assignment is to showcase the volunteer site you have secured for this course.
Create a 5-7 slide PowerPoint that includes the following information. Be creative in how you showcase your volunteer site and include graphics such as the company logo, examples from their social media presence, or photographs of the company influence and leadership, etc.
Volunteer Site Contact Information
- Site Name
- Supervising/Contact Person
- Supervisor Phone
- Supervisor E-mail
- Start Date
- Link to the company webpage
Background Information of Volunteer Site
- Discuss the company’s mission and vision statements.
- Describe the company’s core values.
- Provide a brief background on the company’s history, including when it was founded and approximately how many individuals are currently employed there.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Outcomes of Volunteer Experience
- Provide a general overview of daily activities and tasks of your volunteer experience.
- Provide insight on whether this volunteer experience is offered virtually or in person.
- Explain why volunteering at this site is beneficial to you.
- Briefly outline what you hope to learn from this volunteer experience including how it will enrich your future career.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
You are required to include speaker notes in the Notes section of the slide.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.