1. Self-concept and the way we develop relationships with others are examples of ______________ processes.
2. Mark scored 120 on the Stanford-Binet intelligence test. Based on his score which of the following is true?
3. Maturation refers to
4. Spending time volunteering at the local food bank and agreeing to be part of the office group-walk for charity are examples of
5. What change do hormones NOT create?
6. Understanding accepted standards of behavior when you enter a new classroom demonstrates the process of
7. Most body systems begin to decline during the period developmental psychologists call
8. Heinz is a recent immigrant from Germany. Which of the following will NOT contribute to his feeling of being American?
9. Choose the answer that represents the correct order of processes in research.
10. Researchers at the local university are looking for two groups of participants for a research project. They are looking for children from 2 to 6 and those aged 7 to 12. What terms will the researchers use to describe children who are within these age ranges?